Use of Material
NPHC authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
"Material" is any text, graphics, photos, music, sounds, video, software, code, information, and articles found at this Web Site. By using this Web Site, you agree that all content is the sole property of NPHC and may not be reproduced without prior written permission. All Material is protected under US and International copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of NPHC. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of NPHC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Prohibited Site Use
NPHC specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
1. Transmittal of any content that is obscene, indecent, abusive, vulgar, hateful, offensive, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or defamatory.
2. Transmittal of any content that infringes on the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
3. Transmittal of any content that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail (spamming), chain letters, pyramid schemes, any franchise, "club membership", unsolicited advertising, promotional, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
4. Attempting to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the application software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
5. Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Web Site.
6. Violation of applicable national, state, or local laws or regulations.
7. Violation of the security rules of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, and (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing". Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. NPHC will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provision. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
All of the writing at our site is the property of NPHC and is protected under copyright laws unless otherwise noted. Reproduction of material is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of NPHC. NPHC reserves the right to publish material contributed by users. This includes feedback, comments, and general correspondence when appropriate.
NPHC permits the following reproduction: (a) any material you wish to quote up to a paragraph in length and used for commentary purposes provided you credit the Web Site and include a link to the Web Site, (b) general links to the Web Site for informational purposes, and (c) downloading or printing a single copy of Material for offline viewing.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to this Web Site and is accessible on this Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing NPHC with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that you claim to be infringing
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this Web Site where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if you have one, your e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use on the Web Site of the copyrighted work in the manner you are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Methods of Notification:
National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc.
3951 Snapfinger Parkway, Suite 218
Decatur, GA 20035
NPHC makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within the State of Georgia. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and NPHC with respect to the use of this Web Site. No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.